Up today are your free DIY 2022 Brandy’s Happy Home calendar planner printables! I have had numerous requests to publish my free calendar planner printables again this year! I have received emails from so many of you using these printables to get organized. You asked and I delivered! I have a free yearly, monthly, and weekly calendars for your DIY planners. AND… this year I have also developed an hourly calendar printable! I think you will love my new seasonal wreath planner cover! There’s no time like the present to start getting organized for the upcoming year!
I have printables for 2022 in yearly, monthly, and weekly calendars. You will need a 3 ring binder. I use a 1 inch binder, but a 1/2 inch binder will do as well. The binders I like best are by Avery.
All planners need cover art! I have created a free printable planner cover for you. This year’s cover theme is a seasonal wreath. Simply write in your name on the blank space provided. Your 2022 planner cover printable is here: Brandy’s Happy Home 2022 Seasonal Wreath Planner Cover
I have also had several requests for my 2019 seasonal tree themed cover to be provided for 2022; her you go: Brandy’s Happy Home 2022 Seasonal Tree Planner Cover
Place the 2022 planner cover into the front of your 3 ring binder.
When the planner is opened, I placed a 2022 yearly calendar in the left binder pocket. I love having a yearly calendar for quick review. Under the yearly calendar I also place a copy of the school year calendar, my children’s class schedules, and our Sunday School calendar. To the right, you will find a zippered pocketed pouch, which was found at Walmart. I usually prefer to use a clear pouch, but I really like how this one had pockets to keep individual items in place. In this pouch I keep my favorite pen, pencils, sticky pads, paper clips, and white out roller. I use the paper clips to attach things such as invitations to the weekly calendars.
You can find your 2022 YEARLY Calendar here: Brandy’s Happy Home 2022- yearly calendar
Each month is divided by colorful tabs. These monthly tab dividers were found at Office Max / Office Depot. I love having my monthly calendar on one page. I also like that visually I can see the monthly calendar to my left and the weekly calendar to the right. If needed, the yearly calendar is a quick flip of pages away to the left. The days of the week are colored coded; the red color of Monday on both the monthly and weekly calendars match…and so on.
You can find your 2022 MONTHLY Calendar Printables here: Brandy’s Happy Home 2022 Monthly Calendars
My weekly calendar is my most treasured and most used! I LOVE that my weekly calendar starts with a Monday. A lot of other weekly calendars start with Sunday to coincide with a monthly calendar. To me, my week starts on Monday! This weekly calendar is where I list specifics of what I need to do each day. I usually fill these in on a week by week basis. I almost always write in my weekly calendar with pencil…my favorite being Ticonderoga…that way activities can be erased and rewritten for another day if needed. I’ll transfer over appointments from the monthly calendar plus add in things like…pick up dry cleaning…dog to vet for shots…pick up prescriptions…list any calls I need to make that day. In the bottom right corner of each day box I write in my dinner meal plans. You could also use colored fine-tip sharpies or colored pens and assign color codes for different activities / kids.
What’s great about using a 3 ring binder system is that if your week is divided between two months you simply remove that week’s page when you are ready for the next month and place it in the following month tab.
You can find your free 2022 WEEKLY Calendar Printables here:
- January 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- February 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- March 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- April 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- May 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- June 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- July 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- August 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- September 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- October 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- November 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- December 2022 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
I have had several readers request an hourly planner page. I created two different designs; one with a single page and another with two pages in case more room for writing is needed. The hourly planner pages do not have preprinted dates. Simply write in the month along the left top corner and place the date along side the day of the week. Please see image for an example. You can find your single page HOURLY Calendar Printable here: Hourly Planner – Full Week One Page – Brandy’s Happy Home
If you use the two page hourly calendar printable, you will need to hole punch the monthly calendar on the left. I use a paper clip to keep the the monthly and hourly printables easily attached. Please see images for examples. You can find your double page HOURLY Calendar Printables here: Hourly Planner -1 of 2 page – Brandy’s Happy Home , Hourly Planner -2 of 2 page – Brandy’s Happy Home
A list of U.S. A. observed holidays can be found here: https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/2022
A list of Canadian observed holidays can be found here: https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/canada/2022
I have been asked by a few readers what are my preferred office supplies. Here is a list of a few favorites:
- Juvale self adhesive pockets: I often use these on the inside of the monthly tab dividers to store upcoming appointment cards. These pockets come in a variety of sizes and are great for school planners and binders too.
- C-Line Binder Pockets: I LOVE these pockets if I need to carry a large number of files or notebooks with my planner binder.
- Ticonderoga Pencils: Yes, I am a pencil snob! These pencils are my favorite. They write smooth and erase well. I usually buy several packs at the beginner of the school year, when they are cheaper.
- Paper Mate Arrowhead Pink Pearl cap erasers: They are the best go-to erasers; they erase cleanly.
- Staedtler triplus fineliner point pens: These write smoothly without smearing and add a nice pop of color to your planner pages. Only downside is that they don’t erase.
- Correction Tape: Always needed if using nonerasable pens.
- Clear ruler: I have always carried a ruler in my planner. I somehow always need a measurement or straight line.
I was asked by a few readers for half size (5.5 x 8.5) planner pages. Yes, you can get my planner pages in a smaller size! Just download the regular pdf pages. When you go to print, select page set up. Then select the correct paper size 5.5 x 8.5 (or whatever size your paper is) and make sure you select ‘fit’ to page. Then select PRINT. Your planner page will be to your selected size!