Up today are your free DIY 2021 Brandy’s Happy Home calendar planner printables! I have been flooded with requests to publish my free calendar planner printables early; I usually do not have our printables ready until October! I have received emails from both parents and teachers using these printables to get organized for the upcoming school year. You asked and I delivered! I think you will love my new lighthouse themed planner cover. There’s no time like the present to start getting organized for the upcoming year!
I have printables for 2021 in yearly, monthly, and weekly calendars. You will need a 3 ring binder. I use a 1 inch binder, but a 1/2 inch binder will do as well. The binders I like best are by Avery.
All planners need cover art! I have created a free printable planner cover for you. This year’s cover has a lighthouse theme. With everything going in the world today I thought a ‘beacon of hope’ would inspire us all. Simply write in your name on the blank space provided. Your 2021 planner cover printable is here: Brandy’s Happy Home 2021 Lighthouse Planner Cover
Place the 2021 planner cover into the front of your 3 ring binder.
When the planner is opened, I placed a 2021 yearly calendar in the left binder pocket. I love having a yearly calendar for quick review. Under the yearly calendar I also place a copy of the school year calendar, my children’s class schedules, and our Sunday School calendar. To the right, you will find a zippered pocketed pouch, which was found at Target. In this pouch I keep my favorite pen, pencils, sticky pads, paper clips, and white out roller. I use the paper clips to attach things such as invitations to the weekly calendars.
You can find your 2021 YEARLY Calendar here: Brandy’s Happy Home 2021- yearly calendar
Each month is divided by colorful tabs. These monthly tab dividers were found at Office Max / Office Depot. I love having my monthly calendar on one page. I also like that visually I can see the monthly calendar to my left and the weekly calendar to the right. If needed, the yearly calendar is a quick flip of pages away to the left. The days of the week are colored coded; the red color of Monday on both the monthly and weekly calendars match…and so on.
You can find your 2021 MONTHLY Calendar printables here: Brandy’s Happy Home 2021 Monthly Calendars
My weekly calendar is my most treasured and most used! I LOVE that my weekly calendar starts with a Monday. A lot of other weekly calendars start with Sunday to coincide with a monthly calendar. To me, my week starts on Monday! This weekly calendar is where I list specifics of what I need to do each day. I usually fill these in on a week by week basis. I almost always write in my weekly calendar with pencil…my favorite being Ticonderoga…that way activities can be erased and rewritten for another day if needed. I’ll transfer over appointments from the monthly calendar plus add in things like…pick up dry cleaning…dog to vet for shots…pick up prescriptions…list any calls I need to make that day. In the bottom right corner of each day box I write in my dinner meal plans. You could also use colored fine-tip sharpies or colored pens and assign color codes for different activities / kids.
What’s great about using a 3 ring binder system is that if your week is divided between two months you simply remove that week’s page when you are ready for the next month and place it in the following month tab.
You can find your free 2021 WEEKLY calendar printables here:
- January 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- February 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- March 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- April 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- May 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- June 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- July 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- August 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- September 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- October 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- November 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
- December 2021 Weekly Calendars – Brandy’s Happy Home
A list of U.S. A. observed holidays can be found here: https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/2021
A list of Canadian observed holidays can be found here: https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/canada/2021
I have been asked by a few readers what are my preferred office supplies. Here is a list of a few favorites:
- Juvale self adhesive pockets: I often use these on the inside of the monthly tab dividers to store upcoming appointment cards. These pockets come in a variety of sizes and are great for school planners and binders too.
- Ticonderoga Pencils: Yes, I am a pencil snob! These pencils are my favorite. They write smooth and erase well. I usually buy several packs at the beginner of the school year, when they are cheaper.
- Paper Mate Arrowhead Pink Pearl cap erasers: They are the best go-to erasers; they erase cleanly.
- Staedtler triplus fineliner point pens: These write smoothly without smearing and add a nice pop of color to your planner pages. Only downside is that they don’t erase.
- Correction Tape: Always needed if using nonerasable pens.
- Clear ruler: I have always carried a ruler in my planner. I somehow always need a measurement or straight line.
I was asked by a few readers for half size (5.5 8.5) planner pages. Yes, you can get my planner pages in a smaller size! Just download the regular pdg pages. When you go to print, select page set up. Then select the correct paper size 5.5 x 8.5 (or whatever size your paper is) and make sure you select ‘fit’ to page. Then select PRINT. Your planner page will be to your selected size!
Here are my 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Brandy’s Happy Home Calendar Planner Covers. As always, if you really like a previous year’s planner cover, email me and let me know and I’ll do a date change for you and email you your planner cover of choice!